Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jesselc

Jesses turbo mirage thread discussion

27 posts in this topic

Yeah man, mailed the dude and they're long gone, was gutted! Be good if people could just write sold when shit sells haha.

definitely wont be fitting 7" wide 0 offset on the Mirage though..

1 person likes this

Been looking at importing a set of 14x6 +6 offset which I think shouldn't be too over the top but still look sweet.

I lent my wheels to a guy with one of these (but an NA one) when I was in wellington and they fitted almost.

They were 14x7 +10 and 14x8 0

Youll be sweet mayte

/will dig up pics

Just made a deposit on a set of a3a's with MLracing, so yeah gonna roll the 14x6s! should really be spending money on getting it running properly but shiny bits entice me too much!

holy lol

196099_416181978446866_411112385_n.jpg?o

I forgot how hilarious it was.

Micro tyres are heap req for wider wheels but you might be sweet with just regular small tyres haha

just a different shade of no guard room?

The rears look like they will have way more room than my pic too....

/ lol man I need to pay more attention

Oh man, those frog Mirage turbos are cool in a quirky way. Sweet score!

If you ever yearn for more power, Mitsi managed to shoehorn the bigger 1600 ECI turbo into the Stateside Dodge Colt version...

2 people like this

The JDM Mirage GT comes with the N/A 4G32, which means a 4G63 is a drop in replacement.

Oh man, so glad to see another one of these. Makes me miss my old one badly... i'll try and dig up some pics from when it was at Ardmore Wings and Wheels with borrowed A3A's from Richie fitted. Had ridiculous guard gap at standard height but still looked choice. Front end does not like low offset and width at all but 6's will probably be fine. Keen to see how you get along with this one bro!

1 person likes this

Btw I have a stack of old brochures and catalogues. If I get back to NZ anytime soon and your keen to buy will flick them to you for cheap (paid a lot all individually). There's some quality in there though. a few sales brochures, Haynes manuals, Mitsubishi manuals and such.

1 person likes this

That would be awesome if you could find those pics! yep have won the 14's so hopefully have them here in a couple months, which is good as it gives me time to save for tyres, fix issues etc etc, ideally wanna have it rolling and ready for OSnats 2016!

holy lol

196099_416181978446866_411112385_n.jpg?o

I forgot how hilarious it was.

Micro tyres are heap req for wider wheels but you might be sweet with just regular small tyres haha

I actually like this. Would look mint if the front guard gap matched the back