Nick's AX100 2 stroke pine

TimShadboltfan27

along with my shitty CG110 ive been procrastinating with forever, i could not resist this thing's charm at Big Al's motorcycle wreckers in palmy

hgn7k9C.jpg?1

was a recovered stolen bike from somewhere around levin, hence the ignition has been pried away at with a flathead. cannot fault it though, rides like an absolute dream. and everything works!

am putting it off re-vinning until i can source moar funds and once i get my licence.

even made it to Old School Palmy meet last night! 

XEaALkY.jpg?1

im not the only one with one of these bad boys on OS and have been loving everyone's builds. 

8vV5LkD.jpg?1

got rid of a whole bunch of gay shit off the rear end. mudguard will go back on for wof spec.

slapped on skateboard seat base for a giggle, and it looks rad. also bought some low rise bars from the modern motorcyle company. getting seat covered and wider tyres will probs be my next investments. also waiting for good friend Mitch to get to cashies status at his new job to fab me up an expansion chamber.

long term i would like to remove dash and relocate ignition, thankfully helmet covers it in the photo haha.

want it looking something like this

CxxixKs.jpg

has anyone seen this? saw it on instagram and buzzed at the NZ plate.

hopefully have more updates soon! would love to know what you guys think and what i should do to it  :)

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lil bit of progress, mounted factory tail light using the old seat bracket and the trusty makita 12v.

93sFYzn.jpg?1

unsure if i wanna use the factory indicators as well, they are way to massive. cannot find any aftermarket, single wire indicators anywhere. does anyone have a set of nice looking single wire ones? i have a set of chinese LED ones but they are 2 wired, if i use both indicator connectors to the loom they work. is there anyway i could somehow add an extra set of connectors to the loom? haha. stoopid 6v motorcycles.

hopefully gonna chuck some new tyres on in the next week or two! 

Nice bike!

Late 70s / 80s spec? Shame it's not earlier model then you wouldn't need indicators at all.

Sparkles told me I should tag along to a palmy meet but I thought I might be the only biker.

Looks like I need to come to one of these meets with something from my sub 100cc collection.

spent the weekend painting the fork covers, rear shocks and tank! tank job didnt come out as good as i wanted, got way too keen painting at 10:30 at night and didnt dry fully the next morning. wiping down the tank some of the fibres stuck to the paint... got most of it off with thinners. will give her a sand down and a respray once i can be fucked. 

EIjuyTO.jpg?1

off to courtesy motorcycles tomorrow for some new tread! stoked. also getting some stickers made up for a bit of 90's GP livery. even more stokage!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

finally got bike back from the shop today. stoked on the new shoes! pirelli city demons, 300x18 front and 350x18 on the rear. massive stagger cos they were out of stock in the 325's for the rear. also covered seat with a sheet of foam i grabbed from work, not a fan of the pink treatment.

QaCsYxi.jpg?1

signwriters fitting my stickers in to his busy schedule, so will have them some time next week.

then looking at getting the seat covered. wanna go for a bit of tuck and roll, will look grouse!

rN7UpFY.jpg?1

• Like 1

Thanks fellas! Still unsure on how i am going to mount the seat once its upholstered. I'm using the tank bolts at the moment which will be covered and i obviously don't want to drill holes into nice new upholstery.

Any ideas? I have heard of some screws you drill into the base and they lock in or something whack? then drill holes in frame and away you go?

• 2 weeks later...

massive thanks to Matt, Sam and Karl at GHQ for the decals. turned out so good!

went for Kevin Schwantz's '93 GP winning Lucky Strike Suzuki RGV500 livery. absolute hero. pine.

JUbh7fT.jpg?1

went down a treat at the old school meat in palmy (amongst the RB hacks and mum's primeras)

7yK08Z8.jpg?2

now for an expansion chamber! do i know any fabricators...

• Like 2