Hellnback's 1967 VC Valiant Regal - Discussion

hellnback

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a few VC's and thereabouts (AP5's & 6's) kicking about down these ways recently.

Looks pretty decent. Have to say though, it's not got a scratch on the wagon. You must be gutted having had to sell that.

Yeah there's about 3 new AP's cruising the streets as of late - not to mention all the ones that were already here!

At the time when I sold it, it wasn't too much of a big deal, needs must and all that jazz. But when I see it getting round all shiney and cool and shit I do feel a twinge of regret...

One big thing I miss is the size, couple years back cruised to Q'town with 8 in it and a full load in the rear. 6 is tight in the VC!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never seen this either. Very impressed.

The clean up you did inc cut and polish makes the car look immaculate.

Just seen this on the pics from the show, is it your old wag? If it is, at least you know they looking after it  ;

16672316274_f5c93c5d91_b.jpg

• Like 1

Never seen this either. Very impressed.

The clean up you did inc cut and polish makes the car look immaculate.

Just seen this on the pics from the show, is it your old wag? If it is, at least you know they looking after it  ;

Yip Cut and Polish, then went over it with a Wax. All by hand. Sore arm in the morning lol! Looks better in pics, the paints got a bit of crazy cracking and the clears a bit thin in places. Will get it up to standard one day!

Yeah that's me old wagon... he sold the Cali's and stuck the Tridy's on. He's done a wee bit to it since I had it, bascially tiding up a few bits that I hadn't got round to yet, still makes me a bit regretful.