64valiant

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

id rather not go and cut it like that just encase i go down the track of wanting an original bug with standard wheels on it one day or if i sell it and some one else does that to it.

still researching heaps about bag set ups and i may have scored another pan to build a bag set up on and go from there 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

if that beetle winds up as a bare pan at some point I wouldnt mind popping down to mock up a non-vw gear box I'm considering using on it one day...  (or to help remove the body if you need a hand)

Yea more than welcome to come down and use it to mock up. If you want to go for a long drive to welly or can arrange some one to pick up a pan. There is one down there for fiddy bucks in was about to buy before buying this danger.

• Like 1

Ultimate rat looker bro, is it very rotten?

10speed, I just took the shell off my pan again if that helps?

Well and truly rotten. Il cut the outer of the door skin off keep that in the smoko room. Keep the popes noes engine and a few other things. I've sold the 4 guards to a guy in welly I think and il use the beam to make me a new one or a narrowed one and kinda keep what else is worth keeping like tank brakes maybe and speedo. What kinda gearbox you after? Mrwest has to many of them in his garage.

• Like 1

DOES IT HAVE A WIPER SWITCH???

Can I has if so???

Also, 10 speed, I have the half a swing axle bug sitting on my lawn. I need to pull body off to strip gbox/clean frame to turn into trailer at some point

Let me know and you can use the frame horns to mock when if you want also

• Like 1

• 2 months later...