RobKE's 1972 Corolla KE26 Discussion

RobKE

• 2 months later...

This is now the thread for my KE35 as well (if an admin could update the title to something appropriate).

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/47599-robkes-1979-corolla-ke35/

Customs finally released my parts. I've got more parts than i can count now.

Hence the 20v is going in on the long weekend (i'm replacing a clutch in my mates S13 this weekend he blew from riding it lol), but just temporarily so I can smack the tunnel out, make the gearbox cross member (already got the engine mounts). I have an ae86 hydraulic pedal box which interestingly has a separate box for each pedal so I can (hopefully) solely use the clutch pedal box and then i wont have to touch the stock brake/accelerator box. If somebody wants the remaining two boxes to finish their ae86/85 project (could happen I suppose) I can give them it. Otherwise I love hoarding car parts.

Then i'll take it out and the engine bay will be repainted (same velocity red). I get my air compressor in a week, then buy the paint tools and paint the S13 first, double cab hilux 2nd, ke35 third and ke26 last so the ke26 should have the nicest finish (hopefully).