mo999s 1966 Fiat 500F Discussion

mo999

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After talking to al the major players in car transport who either weren't interested at all or wanted too much as it wasn't a runner!

I listed it on http://www.backload4u.co.nz/ and had a bloke call me within hours. He goes under the name of Bird Liberator Freight (Used to deliver racing pigeons!) and has quoted me about half everyone else.

cheers

Thats some good info - maybe a sticky?

All of us wheeler dealers have issues transporting shit up and down the country with cunts asking moonbeams.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Love fiat 500s, wanted to buy one when I was looking for my car, but couldn't find one that was decent enough/not too expensive. Good find on the parts too.

How much was the soda you used for blasting? I want to make a similar sort of blasting cabinet. So it all works alright?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is still a fair amount of work to do as the sills overlap the guards at both ends so there will have to be some careful cutting - still working out where to start - the floors? the front? the back?

• 4 weeks later...

Wish you could get new panels & sections like that for all the cars. Nice work.

I tried that type of holesaw/spotweld drill when I did my 125 rust but they were shit and went back to a jobber bit. I think they were cheap crappers tho. What ones did you get?