flyingbricks 198? Holden WB Ute

Threeonthetree

So what are peoples thoughts on potentially using the factory WB steel bumper with the transam front. I'd have to take various measurements to make sure it all would work and then cut off the lower bumper portion.

i think it might let the whole thing mold in a bit better with the rest of the car and the Lower section is what fits worst.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe. Good idea on the Carina! I'll mock it up with the round lights and see how we go. I'm trying 80s custom not transam replica (makes sense in my head)

Round lights in there might only seem weird because they originally came with rectangles?

Man I love my tube beading tool.. And thanks to having a good look under various HQ series vehicles at Ben and Neals I was able to edit my fuel line routing to avoid an upcoming problem.

Very tempted to sell all my LS stuff to help this along quicker.. Hmmmmn.

• Like 1

So what are peoples thoughts on potentially using the factory WB steel bumper with the transam front. I'd have to take various measurements to make sure it all would work and then cut off the lower bumper portion.

i think it might let the whole thing mold in a bit better with the rest of the car and the Lower section is what fits worst.

NOPE.

All trans am front or none at all

All or nothing

But yes to round headlights

I reckon if you could set up something to make them glow red aswell it could look fairly evil

• Like 2

Just LS sfi flexplate, LS3 etc rectangle port holley hi ram intake, rear sump, special LS rocker pedestals for ls3 heads (can't remember the actual reason I got those, my heads might need them) and lots of used small ls1 bits, starter etc. Oh and tq converter/flexplate adaptor converter thing to allow use of t350/400/pg with the ls series

hey man its your ute and you do what you want but I must say don't go with matt black I did it in my WB ute and it looked shit! so I redid it in jet,,,go with either satin or jet black.

DSCF6014_zpsohtah2we.jpg

This was mine may it RIP. however that was the jet black paintjob... I did myself....poorly haha

still looked tough IMO

• Like 1