• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Too late son. But thanks!

Can you use it?

On the reverse of my black base it says CHROME.

Is this missing something?

I was gonna go aftermarket but then thought.... The only person that will care or notice is me so I may as well get the satisfaction of doing it myself :-)

I also pulled the tailgates out of the tray. The brown rusty one is fucked. The green one had dents and holes from tie downs and iv welded those up+ straightened it as much as possible but its so difficult with no decent access to the insides for a dolly. I have two options that I like. One is bog it up and UAE it as a plug to make a fg skin..or

Buy a Taiwanese copy NEW off Trademe for 150 bucks.

So cheap it's a nobrainer really.

The interior light you have was used by Holden from 1969 to 1988. The ones used in HK HT and some HQ models were chrome painted plastic.

Everything after that was black plastic as far as I'm aware. I think they still used the 'chrome' tooling even after they went to black.

I'll use it in my HG or HQ so no worries.

Good afternoon oldschool :-)

My WB has no side mirrors and WB mirrors are too bloody ugly for me to spend money on. GTS mirrors are DAMN expensive so they are out.

Anyone have any suggestions? XA mirrors are very very nice but again, pretty pricy and really a little too fancy for my heap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

or VK buckets are practically a bolt in job using factory holes in floor. 

the panel gaps on WBs dont get me started! you need those L shaped plates obviously but Undo your rad support and try to get that sitting as far back as you can 

This should help with getting things to lineup 

I gotta 15mm gap between the bonnet and the front panel its yuck!