piazzanoob's Isuzu piazza - Discussion

sentra

Not too many around with paint that colour, not bad for paint job done in a dusty workshop
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202135890134032&type=1&l=020cd755b5

He bought it and got it done quicker than it took me to even start looking at mine...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10204186455076874.1073741839.1091610125&type=1&l=3ec553fd42

• 2 years later...
7 minutes ago, danballs26 said:

Didn't realize how much work you have put into this, nice work bro.

Has that diff been delivered to you yet?

cheers mate

ive done heaps of other work on this too just haven't bothered taking pics and updating the build thread

nah im waiting for a member off here to build a wooden frame around it so it can then be freighted to Auckland as its in Christchurch.

also chuck up a build thread of yours too mate  

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/03/2017 at 20:33, yoeddynz said:

Ha! I was more thinking a light all alloy V6. But hell.. I dont think many piazzas come up for sale at all now.

That seems fairly cheap? If its cert'd then does that mean it can be made road legal?

It used to be certed and road legal with that engine, not sure what has changed since though.

Probably needs some of the interior added back too I would imagine, if I had enough time I would swap a complete interior in from my spare car and get it back on the road (but not much chance of me every doing that).

WL0702I01C6434.jpg

WL0702I01C6454.jpg

WL0702I01N0616.jpg

WL0702I07N0897.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys 

I have acquired the formidable Piazza V6 that has been around for some time and was originally road legal! Can anyone help with some parts as I am currently rebuilding it I am after a drivers side front guard, door and tail light, also a grill and head lights.

Thanks if you can help

i will post some photos up of how the build is going if anyone is interested?

Cheers

Piazza Racing

6 minutes ago, Piazza Racing said:

Hi Guys 

I have acquired the formidable Piazza V6 that has been around for some time and was originally road legal! Can anyone help with some parts as I am currently rebuilding it I am after a drivers side front guard, door and tail light, also a grill and head lights.

Thanks if you can help

i will post some photos up of how the build is going if anyone is interested?

Cheers

Piazza Racing

There was one at Horopito motors...

DSCF1370.JPG

40 minutes ago, Piazza Racing said:

Hi Guys 

I have acquired the formidable Piazza V6 that has been around for some time and was originally road legal!

Got any photos of what it looks like now?

Good body panels are getting pretty thin on the ground now, might almost be easier to repair what you have..