sentra

piazzanoob's Isuzu piazza - Discussion

12 posts in this topic

Hey bud- do you work opposite ivos? or there is an identical piazza in mint condition that parks there every day

big big fan of piazzas!!!!!

pm me your address and i'll send you a retro isuzu shinagawa sticker thing

Not too many around with paint that colour, not bad for paint job done in a dusty workshop
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202135890134032&type=1&l=020cd755b5

He bought it and got it done quicker than it took me to even start looking at mine...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10204186455076874.1073741839.1091610125&type=1&l=3ec553fd42

Didn't realize how much work you have put into this, nice work bro.

Has that diff been delivered to you yet?

7 minutes ago, danballs26 said:

Didn't realize how much work you have put into this, nice work bro.

Has that diff been delivered to you yet?

cheers mate

ive done heaps of other work on this too just haven't bothered taking pics and updating the build thread

nah im waiting for a member off here to build a wooden frame around it so it can then be freighted to Auckland as its in Christchurch.

also chuck up a build thread of yours too mate  

Might be time to learn how to fabricate a totally new exhaust, I still remember the last time..

Damn its looking good.

Piazzas... I always used to see them only as parts bins for Chevettes and sadly that's the way many have gone.  Now I see yours and think 'wow.. I'd like one of them'

With a V6.. :-)

2 people like this

Ha! I was more thinking a light all alloy V6. But hell.. I dont think many piazzas come up for sale at all now.

That seems fairly cheap? If its cert'd then does that mean it can be made road legal?

On 28/03/2017 at 20:33, yoeddynz said:

Ha! I was more thinking a light all alloy V6. But hell.. I dont think many piazzas come up for sale at all now.

That seems fairly cheap? If its cert'd then does that mean it can be made road legal?

It used to be certed and road legal with that engine, not sure what has changed since though.

Probably needs some of the interior added back too I would imagine, if I had enough time I would swap a complete interior in from my spare car and get it back on the road (but not much chance of me every doing that).

WL0702I01C6434.jpg

WL0702I01C6454.jpg

WL0702I01N0616.jpg

WL0702I07N0897.jpg

3 people like this