KPR's 84 chromelux discussion

Stu

7a is for suckers.  just use more revs

This is why the Trueno is back on ice, I was pretty much building the starlet again. hilux is breaking the vicious cycle, of making the Trueno better than the starlet and vice versa. or even worse; just plain boring me to death building the same car twice

hilux  i can drive over shit, starlet cant.    starlet goes around corners  hilux does not.     these things will never change.

Yep! I get what you're saying.

The next logical step once this is done, is to build a 4age powered jetboat or aircraft haha.

• Like 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not a huge boat fan,  but maybe in a few years when im bit older and weirder. might find a helicopter or plane to repower. 

I wanna 4age my HiLux now :(
It's gotta go better that the 3y

How have you gone about attaching it to the 4wd gearbox?

nite parts 4age to W box bell housing.     4wd G & W boxes  are same bolt pattern as the rwd ones.     so just like your mates uncle recon's,  bolts straight in. kinda.     im using the light weight jun flywheel and 4agze clutch setup out of the trueno also.

• Like 2

was telling guy from work about how you've swapped your diesel HiLux to 4age powers

And he said I should dispose of 3y and convert to diesel because he's into diesels

So just asking out of curiosity

But realistically that's as far is Its gonna go right now due to other rubbish on the go

• 2 weeks later...