• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

kiwi808- cool man, throw a photo up in this thread be keen to see what its like, fair enough mate sucks to hear about your motor 

Liam-B- cheers man, I'm pretty chuffed with how its coming along now. got to love old white utes with whitewalls!

rustisize- the rotary chassis will be up for sale shortly 

• Like 1

The previous owner of that ute is a good friend of mine, and is stoked to see how quickly you are progressing with it!

He spent a fair wack of money getting it painted a little over a year ago, and we were sad to see it go. I'll keep him posted on your progress :)

• Like 2

hey dude, love your work!!! always wanted one of these!

what differentiates the japanese wellside from other wellsides?

Is it the tailgate and the lower extension that follows on from the cab?

feathersword- cheers mate, yeah he seemed like a good dude super easy and helpful, pretty sad to be getting rid of the rotary chassis he had done as its really well done, yeah i could imagine I'm stoked with it he's done a really good job of it.

Bistro- Cheers! the japanese well side has more of a curve in the side where as the nz well side is more flat looking and also the top edge of deck is rounded where is a nz is a square edge, and the tailgates are different.

the lower extension has been added, they usually don't have it and it kind of looks funny where it steps up 

• Like 1