• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Wellside would rule.

Yeah, there will be fitment issues. But will take a fraction of the time to rejig the mounts instead of fixing the rust there would be on a 2nd hand one here. If you can even find one....

So along with a well side i also wanted to look into wheel choices. I love Hayashi streets (thanks Joe/goat) and thought it would be awesome to run them on a 620. but damn they dont make them in 6 stud, oh wait they do!!  http://www.hayashiracing.com/whee04sth/index.html

But not for an affordable price, what do you guys think about running adaptors to 5 stud and running 5 stud streets? 

hmmmm 5 stud Streets are pretty rare too (and thus $$$), esp in a decent size.

I'm not so sure on getting a new wellside and then butchering it with flares hah. I think it would be best to find something that fits within the standard guards...although, they are a funny guard that don't really lend themselves to wide as reyums.

I have some 15x8.5 6stud tridents you can use to mock up if you like. possibly a bit wide tho.. but we can see!!

I don't know anything about these ute's specifically, but the white wellside looks 100% better than the green one, as the wheel arches match the fronts for a start. On the green one it doesn't look the same, but they're some pretty crappy photo's so not a good selling point by the supplier if he's trying to get you to go for the newer improved version..