Rhyscar Toyota Corolla KE20 Rally car

Rhyscar

• 1 month later...

So haven't put anything up here for a while and there has been a tonne of progress. Mainly due to gay new forum issues so I'm guna give it a go and if it frustrates me this might be the last time I post here. 

In the meantime if you guys want to keep up to date with the build and shenanigans I've started a Facebook page in an attempt to make sponsorship etc a bit more attractive to prospective companies.  Check us out and give us a like here: https://m.facebook.com/NARMotorsport/?tsid=0.5935628854363311&source=typeahead

So here goes some pictures... Wish me luck. 

Lots of new shiny paint and bolts on the engine to make it go faster of course

DSC_1457.jpg

New gearbox cross member cause the old one was a sight for sore eyes. Also remounted engine so hopefully this time it doesn't want to jump out of engine bay... 

DSC_1497.jpg

Got some doors on it with brand new rubbers etc. Looking pretty good. Still waiting for front guards, valence and bits of trim to come back from panel beater to assemble the rest

DSC_1501.jpg

Yes that is a dog chasing the hedgehog under the fence in the next section... Haha 

DSC_1499.jpg

That seemed pretty painless nice work kk/admin. Will trade again.

More updates to come. Almost ready for full rewire and new loom to be made. 

• Like 6