Exbella

exbella's Mitsubishi Lancer EX

101 posts in this topic

got an exhaust mocked up and welded will post a photo tomorrow got it in and wired up but alternator had a dead short and caused the fusible link to burn out which was annoying and then I replaced the alternator got it turning over  

bang she started short lived but she started burn out a coil and the dizzy in the process so i started sourcing those two bits which I did but i need too find out what caused this issue. 

turns out after posting and reading many forums i found i wired the stupid coil wrong my bad haha

got it running and found i missed the half moon seal i don't know how but i did and now i got oil all over the garage floor and that's annoying a little funny but annoying got one of them and put it in and motors running took it for a WoF she failed no shock to me but i'll post a pic of the sheet hmmm what else car is on 4g32 front struts cobra lowering springs all around and monroe gas shocks in back all sounds are wired in with a kill switch cause saves me turning off the radio just push a button so a busy week or two

Now you up to date with me. interior is temporarily painted and same with dash until i can get someone to recover it and dumpy welded on photo will come tomorrow probably. Got a dead short somewhere in my lighting circuit cars running which is nice but as soon as I turn the lights on then the fusible link by the battery pops

20140411_095852_zps00d79003.jpg

interior and my new steering wheel old one was terrible. i also did some paint today of engine parts make them look neater post picks once the are dry 

20140411_095843_zps35f724dc.jpg

tidy rear door cards which was a mean find pick a part did me  well for once

soo just found out that the fusible link blew which means something is dead shorting now my dizzy is cooked electronic dizzys suck

She is fixed running and warranted and ive done some shopping too got bucket seats hydraulic hand brake cause I can vr4 motor and other bits and pieces how does one know what size intercooler to use? Other tgan that im all go

4g63t_zpsc04c5753.jpg

so this is what i've been doing nearly done rebuilding it and getting ready to put it in my lancer

i built a radio as well because i needed one for those long nights got adjusties as well so ill put them in and show you all the height 

4g64t_zpsde911678.jpg

so this happened was a pain but she is in so im happy

1 person likes this

it was no small feat though but i believe it will be worth it in the long run