exbella's Mitsubishi Lancer EX

Exbella

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exbella

Top Posters In This Topic

got an exhaust mocked up and welded will post a photo tomorrow got it in and wired up but alternator had a dead short and caused the fusible link to burn out which was annoying and then I replaced the alternator got it turning over  

got it running and found i missed the half moon seal i don't know how but i did and now i got oil all over the garage floor and that's annoying a little funny but annoying got one of them and put it in and motors running took it for a WoF she failed no shock to me but i'll post a pic of the sheet hmmm what else car is on 4g32 front struts cobra lowering springs all around and monroe gas shocks in back all sounds are wired in with a kill switch cause saves me turning off the radio just push a button so a busy week or two

Now you up to date with me. interior is temporarily painted and same with dash until i can get someone to recover it and dumpy welded on photo will come tomorrow probably. Got a dead short somewhere in my lighting circuit cars running which is nice but as soon as I turn the lights on then the fusible link by the battery pops

20140411_095852_zps00d79003.jpg

interior and my new steering wheel old one was terrible. i also did some paint today of engine parts make them look neater post picks once the are dry 

20140411_095843_zps35f724dc.jpg

tidy rear door cards which was a mean find pick a part did me  well for once

• 3 weeks later...

She is fixed running and warranted and ive done some shopping too got bucket seats hydraulic hand brake cause I can vr4 motor and other bits and pieces how does one know what size intercooler to use? Other tgan that im all go

• 4 weeks later...