• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Those adaptors look a bit thin in one particular section there, I mean I'm no engineer but I'd be wanting a bit more meat on that.

Also, what is the brake pad contact area like on the rotor, they almost look like they are sitting a little far out from the centre of the hub in relation to the disk diameter in that photo.

What size rotor is that?

I was just looking back at my jzx81 setup and which was with the later model version of the skyline caliper with a BA falcon 298mm rotor and the caliper definitely tucked in nicely:

th_06102010515copy.jpg

I'm just picking from an aesthetic point really, could just be bad angle in photos, but it would also give you a bit more clearance for wheels also if caliper tucked in a bit.

Yeah I just butchered that adaptor to get it to fit for the time being, next set with be thicker with the calipers rotated slightly, there's a lot of action going on with LCA bolts and calipers bolts all being pretty tight. All I wanted to do was get a wheel on to check clearances.