Cliff Curtis' RXII

Vintage Grumble

The liquored mexican awakes

Diff came out of the best , wish id splashed out when the car was up for 30k .........Shame there wasn't more pics of it around.

Pretty sure it still run  a supra box?? anyone know?

2450805216a2489757082b67179103l.jpg

As wicked as they look , when your going fast it a straight line why throw some more bits in the mix to fail.

However if your racing a 3 ton mustang you need some help in the corners...........

MSF camber setup

500%20camber%20assy%201%20side.JPG

• Like 2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh I see. In the next couple of months I'll probably change my mind about series 4 front, one of the guards is fucked (when they were loading the container they left it on the ground and a commondore ran it over), the other has a rusty patch, they'd probably be good if you wanted to put mcmassive flares on them/fuck around turning a piece of tinfoil into a guard again. Bonnet has holes in it (retains the majority of shape though) and valence is pretty good (in comparison).

I'll keep you in mind chief.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Stop liking my comments Mark, it's not going to spur me on to actually opening the container and doing work.

Oh assumed you had flown down South to investigate the principles of race-car development and sent a number of parts back.............

• 3 weeks later...