Rivalrx - 1972 Mazda 618 Coupe

rivalrx

oh gutted just saw you posted that!!!!

That aircon unit would be pretty nice.

Yeh myth16 is getting there deadlines always drain the bank account and force shit to get done will be at chrome fest hopefully not broken down and hooning round hamptons

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a guy here on the North Shore who does sweet sweet work on fixing and restoring seats. Grants Auto Upholstery, he does all my work and charges a pretty reasonable hourly rate for his work and he is top notch. He could easily fix the top of your rear seat. He has done similar work on 3 of my cars and is a total wizard.

• Like 1

Awesome info - thanks for that. I have the coupe front seats in terrible condition however I think I'm going to reco them as I have 1 nos coupe seat base cover from mazda.

I've also secured some bilstein shocks for some adjusties so it will be as low as I want it to be - just need some cages for them

Any one know of a wizard metal worker/restorer in Auckland? I got a spare set of rear mazda rx2 garnishes that need a bit of work?

My ssr rims are 13" not 14". There I was measuring from top of the bead to the other bead.....yeah......should have measured properly AND read the 13" on the sidewall of the fn tyres.....

13" rims are what I wanted anyway.

I know a guy on the shore who might do ya garnish for you, works from home as something to do on the side from his normal job, ill hit him up, otherwise there is a guy in gleneden who is a real hermit but does awesome work, ill see if I can get his details too

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Cheers bud - thanks for the feedback. I'm glad people find it interesting.

Today we blasted all the rims and layed down undercoat to seal them. What a palaver sand blasting is......I suggest pay someone to do it haha.

Kyteler - you will be happy to know I removed all the weights and re blasted