• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Carbs arrived!

qvNyuSJ.jpg

Just missing one part now. The fuel line that comes out of the fuel tap is 5.9mm (15/16"), while the ones that go into the carbs are 7.9mm (5/16"). I need a 'Y' or 'T' adaptor with a smaller input and 2 larger outputs. Any ideas on where I might get one of these from? Would prefer one part that does the lot instead of a 5/16" splitter and separate size convertor, just more joints and places to leak.

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to fitting up the carbs.

hH1w0Ox.jpg

Fucking stoked with how they run! Feels like a whole new bike! Currently running the standard jetting, which I am pretty sure is a little rich. When I pull the plugs they are a tad black and sooty, not excessively so though. At least it isn't lean, so will leave as-is for a while at least, may not be getting perfect performance out of them but they feel 100x better then the old ones did! I'm sure there will be a heap of small things that crop up, but now I have it running nicely I've got all the major jobs I wanted to do done on it.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Haven't really done much to this lately, just general maintenance. Recently I replaced the plastic indicators with smaller smoked LED items. While I was at it I swapped the red tail light for a smoked one. Also put some heat wrap on the exhaust.

oJ2MrgZ.jpg

Took some photos a couple of weeks back. Pretty happy with how this bike has turned out.

8SZO4Wf.jpg

x44cHjM.jpg

z0AIEeY.jpg

• Like 1