ODBs V50

ODB

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yer I got the kit - need some solder and solder skills.  If I recall my time in electronics/technology class was the last time I have soldered.  In my defence used to flat with an electrical engineer whose solder skills were jedi-like.

In other news Im ready for smashing that cunty two into one level pull and self mixing this bitch!

Right some more progress tonight.

Throttle two into one cable pull sorted and holes drilled in - bars now lower.

New look - much better i reckon

b7f0f5834accb5ab0c53506e320aea4d_zps503f

Just gotta connect up throttle cable and then its basically ready bar the cosmetic mods and other bits and pieces

• Like 3

So did some more stuff to this today.  Throttle now connected and working sweet.  

782d894634eaee3158242b9ec82c65df_zpsb5d4

Hopefully have connected the two stroke pump right or could be getting a seized motor.

Went for a wee blat around the block and realised that I hadnt adjusted the rear brake yet and it has no front brake at all lol.  

Am now soaked but happy

• Like 1

Look through the wee hole in the plastic oil pump cover. When you twist the throttle you should see the oil pump opening with the throttle movement. Make sure its the right way or you will seize it like i did.

Seems like it is working OK Andy but I understand its pretty accurate rather than just on/off or at least thats what one of the other v50 guys was saying other weekend