Rookie Daves Lie-too-us Seven

KKtrips

damn I was way to slow

look at dat engineer, aint touching no tools just issuing instructions, good jerb peet

Hey, I assembled the engine crane. I didn't even look at the instructions until I ran out of bolts and had some doohickeys left over.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some questions: forgive me if I am incorrect as I have limited knowledge of dry sumps. 

how come your're not running your engine breather out of the top of the oil tank? AFAIK this was the best idea (run the crankcase under vac. from the scavenge pump and let the tank be the breather, thus sealing the crankcase etc etc)

any reason you're not tucking your tank behind the seat or back there somewhere similar?

some questions: forgive me if I am incorrect as I have limited knowledge of dry sumps. 

how come your're not running your engine breather out of the top of the oil tank? AFAIK this was the best idea (run the crankcase under vac. from the scavenge pump and let the tank be the breather, thus sealing the crankcase etc etc)

any reason you're not tucking your tank behind the seat or back there somewhere similar?

I am, the engine is all sealed up ( well, as good as you can seal a kent TROLOLOL), and it will have a breather out of the top of the tank.

And the tank isn't in the boot because I'm not that keen to run the hoses throught the already over crowded tunnel. Plus there is room there and it will offset the pie fiend in the drivers seat.

And Dayfe, I bought another set of guard mounts because my ones were pooched, but the holes were different hahah.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...