64Valiant's ideal AP5

Valiant

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm very excited as well about these carbs. I have a swap job on the go to go with completeting my engine which is a huge bonus but the hole engine swap might have a little delay on it now as I may have purchased another ap5 valiant. But hey they are getting closer so that's the main thing :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent! Having two old cars makes perfect sense, Trust me I know! Love the old Val wag's, they are quite rare in NZ these days.

What are the plans for the wagon?

the plans for the wagon is do as little as possible and get it on the road sooner better than latter.

will eventually slam it out and use it for my tow wagon/daily.

my mate wants me to bag it and put a modern hemi v8 in it maybe out of a 300c or somthing.

they are becoming rarer and rarer and i was close to buying one in aus and sending it back here but lucky came across this

I spy with my little eye a piece of my car on your bench lol

that would be true :) i need to make a move on them now that its a tight squeeze in the shed now haha

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I use to race a AP5 as a street stock many moons ago, I restored this VC put a hot ex race Hemi 6 in it, I like that Valiant colour.

The old slopper motors are good and strong and I mean very strong! after using a AP5 in a demolition derby my mates and me (teenagers!)

put a brick on the accelerator full throttle! The engine just sat there and valve bounced, I shut it down after about five minutes.

VC%20Valiant.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...