1964 Hillman Super Minx

64minx

Pretty sure I had dibs on this, remember this car from the Hillman club, pretty sure the guy who owned it was into conspiracy theories and running cars on water etc :/

Don't go too low, I done it before on a Super Minx and it was awful and chewed up now stupidly hard to find suspension bits, jus sayin..

How long ago was that? The couple I brought it off were really nice and had owned it for 17 years. Gave me three folders of paper work with nearly all the wof sheets, all the work they had done to it. Even the original ownership/registration form. They put a scepter 1725 motor and box in it. It was the ladys car and she said she drove it nearly everyday.

Yea I dont wana go to low but once I get the new rims and tires ill see how it looks.Might jusr need to lower the front abit

• 2 weeks later...

Cool car man, learnt to drive in one of these (sedan) visiting my partents this weekend and dads just done the old girl up, paint job, new upholstery etc anyway I was crawling around under the house looking for stuff for my chev and found heeps of hillman parts so might be able to help you out with some bits if your in need , I can remember stripping down at least 3 complete cars including a wagon

Cool car man, learnt to drive in one of these (sedan) visiting my partents this weekend and dads just done the old girl up, paint job, new upholstery etc anyway I was crawling around under the house looking for stuff for my chev and found heeps of hillman parts so might be able to help you out with some bits if your in need , I can remember stripping down at least 3 complete cars including a wagon

Hey mate where are you located? I am after some spares for my super minx also.

• 2 years later...