• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just played around with the willtheyfit.com doofer;

8129284984_2f5bf104f7_o.jpg

If the KB210 is similar guard wise to the KB310 then you might not even need to lip the guards as much as I did as it looks like mine stick out a tiny bit more.

I beat the lip flat against the guard and then gently persuaded the guard out a little bit also. Looking at the potential tire angle, you might get away with a lot more/less.

Bad to the Ass, man.

This gives you a vague idea of how the wheels sit on my car (which, given the body shape difference is possibly irrelevant) excuse the filth, it's been sitting since before I left for Bathurst and the back yard is a mess from the dogs so any time you move near it, it gets more mud on it.

8129541505_8bc6fefa94_b.jpg

Those are 6.5" something posi on the front and could probably get away with being a sight wider but I'm not too bothered but from the side shot you can see they both sit just inside (solid axle obviously so won't camber in on compression)

8129568310_10a4d46ec3_b.jpg

Given the way your rear guards are, I reckon those tyres would almost fit perfectly on a '0' offset 8 on your car with just the lipping.

I know you've got it all under control but just sayin' ;)

Man, it'll be good to have a tidy, clean slammed B210 in NZ instead of the regular attempts.

Ho ho ho!

I might be able to do that some time in the unsure future. These tires are too small for use on the R30, in order to get any kind of low with this combo would mean chassis scraping and still an arch gap. Needs more sidewall height. Once the 30 is all engine'd back up and such and I have other tires to replace these, at least one pair of the XR-4's is potentially for sale.