The dirty brake job bus, VC Commodore. Talk here.

G54B

253's are cheap, 304/308 aren't. Probably why? And no Marlboro colours, this is never ever going to be anything but a daily lol.

I like VH better, but if it's not a swap grille and bonnet affair then I'm not gonna bother lol

Other option to the dirty V8 is an RB30, would likely need engineering though. Also toyed with the idea of building a hot 202 for it.

Whichever way it goes, it's getting a manual conversion. Fuck auto, gayest thing since autotune.

Also, straight through sidepipes and stupid low are in order. Gonna see exactly how much I can get away with, lol.

I like VH better, but if it's not a swap grille and bonnet affair then I'm not gonna bother lol
It will be at the very least a bonnet, guards, headlights and grille.

I think it may use the same structure and bumpers but I am not sure.

Mikuni is right that I would know *sigh* I purchased a bonnet for my VH and its about 2 inches shorter - it did shut and lock down onto the slam panel fine but it didn't line up with any of the guards, headlights or grille.

Wreckers wants $600 for an M20 4spd,transmember, clutch, flywheel, pedalbox and clutch cable...

202 on triple sideys FTW 8) and it means you technically wont need cert either(at least for the engine anyway :wink: )

Actually, that's a damn good idea. Reco motor with triples, cam, extractors and sidepipe will be the go here now.

It will be at the very least a bonnet, guards, headlights and grille.

I think it may use the same structure and bumpers but I am not sure.

Mikuni is right that I would know *sigh* I purchased a bonnet for my VH and its about 2 inches shorter - it did shut and lock down onto the slam panel fine but it didn't line up with any of the guards, headlights or grille.

Damn. Might not bother then, too much effort lol.