Kirks bike club aka the Hardcone Hurricanes

KIRK

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh they easy to buy from overseas. problem with usa is the shipping. tends to cost more than the tyres. cheapest i've found is from a guy on ebay AU.About 25 au a pair. Problem with him is his price includes shipping in australia and he says no nz buyers. So i will get my friend to buy me some and post. Or there is a guy in torbay that is bringing over bulk lots of stuff from the ausi dude to sell on trademe and i can get tyres off him for approx 50. Just waiting for his shipment to arrive

edit: theres no rush at the mo as i'm still saving up to buy spokes n nipples to build my blue rims

yeh they easy to buy from overseas. problem with usa is the shipping. tends to cost more than the tyres. cheapest i've found is from a guy on ebay AU.About 25 au a pair. Problem with him is his price includes shipping in australia and he says no nz buyers. So i will get my friend to buy me some and post. Or there is a guy in torbay that is bringing over bulk lots of stuff from the ausi dude to sell on trademe and i can get tyres off him for approx 50. Just waiting for his shipment to arrive

edit: theres no rush at the mo as i'm still saving up to buy spokes n nipples to build my blue rims

kirk you look like jack parrow

no i don't

found a wheel in sentras workshop with some spokes that were almost the correct length so built one of my wheels today. Wasn't even very hard/who knows if i did it right. it seems to spin true enough. i copied the pattern off my road bike

IMG_0693.jpg

i no i do

found a wheel in sentras workshop with some spokes that were almost the correct length so built one of my wheels today. Wasn't even very hard/who knows if i did it right. it seems to spin true enough. i copied the pattern off my road bike

IMG_0693.jpg

looks kool as eke

yes.

pm me regarding this as i will likely buy both complete rims off you. the blue ones i have are realy realy shit copies of arayas. I have some genuine gold ones aswel that im building for my hmx500. one has dent so yeh