Kirks bike club aka the Hardcone Hurricanes

KIRK

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool thanks i will. i was told i would have to import them myself tho. The wholesalers/supliers in nz dont seem to bring in coloured tyres in 20 inch. Maybe you can get them in ausi i should look there

i have found grey, white, black, white gumwall, black gumwall and black with a red stripe but thats it.

will see what mr bruno says tho.

im guna go there then/ring them. i forgot about livs purple tyres. they are the same tyre as the blue ones i was talking about. the gumwalls like the pic i made seem much harder/expensiver to get/usualy they are nos on ebay. Hedgehogs website indicates that they don't import the coloured ones but men.

right now i just finished my lunch and im off to the rubish dump so maybe i will see what they have at dump shop

I have a pair of brand new blue anodised rims if that interests you? No spokes/hubs etc.

interested. Are they 1980s spec araya?

like on this bike only 20 inch and blue? maybe pm me a picture and price etc

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =506874973

btw who lives in nelson and would pick this bike up and ship it for me?

i tried cycle express and they can't do blue tyres, rang hedgehog shop on arthurs st and they knew what i was talking about but don't have them. they can get me something but not exactly what i want and its a month wait from AU and $55 per tyre :?

i did find exactly what i wanted, gumwall with blue tread at adventure cycles except it was 26 inch and fucked :lol:

the problem is they're all online shops or ebay. would need you to be staying in one place for a couple weeks to recieve parcel? haha. will probably just do some more hunting until i find a place that will ship international but not at a retarded rate

fixed panda bike yesterday. is running nice now

IMG_0658.jpg

this the hmx500 i'm restore. Got a old sweet seat for it yesterday and some stickers and forks in the mail. Once i see that stickers are correct i will take it to get dipped and powder coated.

IMG_0659.jpg

our man can do a chrome sticker for the head tube

chrome??

i think i need the one like this one has:

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/healing_industires/3638

the later style that this one has will do if i can't fint one:

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/healing_industires/3878/2

edit: you know about the bent forks thing, manu. I been looking around and all the same age healings with akai forks like my blue one seem to be bent in the same way. either its factory or they bend realy easy. To my eye it almost looks more like the forks are welded onto the tube on an angle as opposed to being bent.

see this is the same:

230144344_full.jpg

awesome man, thanks heaps. can you get two done? my mate needs one aswel. i will pay nice moneys and courier some beer/french cider?

yeh it is twitchy if you go fast but feels good as if riding around in tight circles/slow. it feels just like my velodrome bike lol.

yeh they are the cheap forks they fitted onto the lower end budget bikes. made out of crappy steel insted of the cromo like on the tange forks fitted to hmx etc