7ESKY9:KE35 SR COUPE

7ESKY9

So i finished the ke70 sedan dx then got on the piss at mate 21st and ended up trading it for this ke35 sr coupe the next day. currently is at work as i finishd rest of body work previous owner had the body sand blasted and have al rust cut out and new steel welded in. plan is ive brought a sr20de with manual box going to build a sr20de+t also have a link ecu to run it all and also have t seires diff to go in it currently building adjustalbe front coilover with cressida struts hubs and brakes and modifying rear to run s13 adjustables.

heres a few pics of it hopfuly get some more of progress soon

img209qx.jpg

img208.jpg

img203h.jpg

update heres some photo's of the small amount of work ive done so far:

img223b.jpg

img224r.jpg

img225s.jpg

img239o.jpg

img240s.jpg

motor and box:

img241e.jpg

img242wq.jpg

celica im working on at work:

img230z.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE:

So still working on panel work but getting there slowly painted engine bay (finally found a colour) have had adjustable suspenion made and fitted in front nothane bushes fitted in front end too.

brought hilux rear end to because have brought dsr380 turbo, link g4 ecu , front mount intercooler kit, fuel presure reg ,fuel cell, new gearbox for sr20 so far stil more to come

have to get body work done so it can start having rear suspenion set up and motor mounted in the car.

img019sdn.jpg

img020jd.jpg

img031aq.jpg

img033b.jpg

img034na.jpg

img007ni.jpg

img012ru.jpg

img022wc.jpg

img023sm.jpg

img021qp.jpg

img044m.jpg

img042fp.jpg

img045f.jpg

img041u.jpg

img040j.jpg

img046zh.jpg

img047p.jpg

• 6 months later...

Well I haven't updated in awhile I haven't achieved to much but have brought a few things. we have started on the rear floor and rear suspension set up going to be running a 3 link set up as we were trying to keep use of rear seat as I am now thinking of putting a rollcage in it and use as more of a race car than road what do u guys think? brought 8 inch og old schools and painted dish to be different anyways heres SOME PICS

alexsiphonephotos137.jpgalexsiphonephotos143.jpgalexsiphonephotos145.jpgalexsiphonephotos152.jpgalexsiphonephotos153.jpgalexsiphonephotos168.jpgalexsiphonephotos171.jpgalexsiphonephotos182.jpgalexsiphonephotos133.jpg

• Like 2