Kickers 260C discussion

Beaver

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit yes. you sly dog you.

It all happened pretty quick, called on wednesday, did the deal then took friday off work and flew down.

Richy, yup has sweet brown shag carpet in it and on the lower part of the doors too :)

KK what are dadums' wheels like I can't remember. The stock ones have a small but nice amount of dish.

Was thinking it would nice to have some jdm alloys but after seeing it without the hubcaps on the inner bogan in me started to stir.

Dave I was thinking exact same as you, wide mirror polished tridey's mmmmmm

+1 on Tridents, they look so supreme on these things. Best ever idea.

8" wide minimum.

I really like the steels that are on it also, they don't look like stock, stock ones have lots of little holes in them as per the ones on my car. Super sinky inny horrible spec, whereas yours sit nicely with those big tyres.

tridents confirmed. lock it in jeremy

the 15s kk mentioned have lots of round holes, ford cop rims. BDA slut rims. been on my wag, dadams, jb's van, cdl's van haha. good dish level for factory rizmz.

ones on there now look like ford 4-slot 14s? very similar/same as current wag wheels

tridents confirmed. lock it in jeremy

the 15s kk mentioned have lots of round holes, ford cop rims. BDA slut rims. been on my wag, dadams, jb's van, cdl's van haha. good dish level for factory rizmz.

ones on there now look like ford 4-slot 14s? very similar/same as current wag wheels

I have a second set...

+1 on Tridents, they look so supreme on these things. Best ever idea.

8" wide minimum.

I really like the steels that are on it also, they don't look like stock, stock ones have lots of little holes in them as per the ones on my car. Super sinky inny horrible spec, whereas yours sit nicely with those big tyres.

8" sounds good, have power steering so won't need cans of spinach at hand for parallel parks

ps could you send me your secret recipe for front springs, HQ's are the ones to look for I hear