Llama's 1974 CB200 Bobber/Brat Project

Vintage Grumble

With all this talk of bobbers and brats, and my being bored at work, I thought i'd kick off my project thread. A few months ago I purchsed a 74 CB200 off TM, its from Chch, and is currently being stored by my Cuz, who will bring it up with the next house lot of furniture he brings up here.

206422482_full.jpg

206422684_full.jpg

I'll be going for your classic bobber/brat look, so hopefully it will end up looking something like this:

4899755668_9179acdf21_b.jpg

photo+26481.jpg

Now I just need to wait for it to arrive/save some money/finish some other projects, lols.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeh, they are pretty huge! Heaps of small after market stuff out there tho, will get something period(ish) correct hopefully. My cuz told me its pretty mint, apart from the pipes are a bit ratty (they will no doubt change to make it sound more like the bike below/one of the reasons I got a CB, they have to be one of the best sounding 200's around!). I know the tail light lense is cracked and the brake lever is snapped off, due to the earth quake the last owner said, but thats all very minor stuff. Its had a full top end rebuild also, which is good!

S9e0rMB2lI8

faggot

if you cant collect your engine then you should give me me

LAUGH!

You have enough things young man!

VG - If you can get it to my new pad in taupo, ill bring it up Sunday if you like

Drop us a PM

I'll ask Mr Rookie nicely/see if hes going to taupo anytime soon, and get back to ya, cheers boss!