Cam's latest project that'll never actually get worked on

CaMpylobacter

Just bought this dungeon of rape from Kingpin.

chinese enigne. not entirely sure if it's a 70 or 48cc one. tbh I haven't looked.

on the grot as mtb frame you see here. it's pretty horrific. kit seems to be better built than others I've seen. should be interesting.

fuel cap isn't vented and carb float is jammed/gummed up and wont let fuel through. runs like a champ if you hold don the little primer pump to let gas through.

had a blowout on the front tyre in my street at like 25k which was frightening, It seems to have a tube made of cheese in it, and a chinese tyre that fits really badly so anything under 20psi and it kept jumping off the bead. lol.

rear tyre is similar. has an epic rip and bulge which hits the engine chain. rofl.

anywho, got another couple of frames that're a lot more pleasing to the eye to perhaps fit this wee engine to. I'll endeavour to get it running reasonably and maybe take it for a fang on saturday.

amazing.

comments. don't flame me for it being a bicycle engine hah. my fabricating/tea making/doing anything skills lack in a big way.

383913_10150515892950348_644245347_10696204_997359510_n.jpg

I feel the need to quote this here for completeness

well the list of things that went wrong with my mates one

engine mount bolts snapped off

carb fell off repeatedly

ignition lead vibrated and broke off

cylinder head completely fell off

exhaust vibrated and snapped off

after welding up stronger engine mounts these also snapped off

tensioner wore through

the chain binds spontaneously locking up the rear wheel at 50km/hr and ejects you over the handlebars

you need about six hands to operate the controls

the clutch lever vibrates, comes loose and causes the back wheel to lock up

as soon as you hit 40km/hr you cant sit on the seat otherwise your nuts get vibrated so bad you throw up

vibration caused the rear brake to snap off

vibration cause crank to come loose and fall off

the standard fuel line dissolved and covers rider in petrol

that said

still goes hard. and maybe has something to do with it being on a mtb and going over jumps..........

Basically I think you are going to love this Cam :D

geez, mine was always pretty smooth, must have been doing it wrong.

yeah this thing seems pretty good for the most part. will report back. I can't see why they woyuldn't be if installed reasonably well, y'know.

I saw someone with one of those engines powering up the Ngaio hill today

He was loling at the cyclists he was passing, made my day

I went to one of the middy's work functions and had to listen to two lycra gang members wank on about how they do like 100km of training riding a day (not training for anything in particular, though. I asked them). For this torture alone I'd like to blow smoke and hot unburnt drips of two stroke oil in their eyes as I hoon past.

I went to one of the middy's work functions and had to listen to two lycra gang members wank on about how they do like 100km of training riding a day (not training for anything in particular, though. I asked them). For this torture alone I'd like to blow smoke and hot unburnt drips of two stroke oil in their eyes as I hoon past.

I find whenever Im near a roadie my lycra gland tingles...sometimes it does it so much it hurts.

Im afraid oneday it will explode and create a gaping vagina turning me into a hermaphrodite!

Sad Panda.

zaktly. i doubt it'd do a skid anyways. and if it did, it'd be shit.

I'm more concerned about the reduction gears shitting their pants at this stage hah.

bodged exhaust leak at head tonight. don't have any thick gasket paper. will sort that. runs heaps betterer as a result, though

might give it a tear down when i can be bothered and put quality bearings and seals in the bitch. mean.

shaz: It'll likely only maim me. you're sure to be able to commute on this for lolz if you'd like a go at maiming yourself too :P

I'm actually somewhat keen to have a hoon. Let me wait until my broken rib heals up first so I can break it again when I fall off.