New Suzuki F50 project

My name is Russell

Dude! This is so rustic and sweet!

Plans?

One of our rumblers has stretched his frame 7 inches, Looks badass and low now.

There looks to be quite the gathering of 70s stepthrus in wellington now. Maybe a meet somewhere in the future ?

You gotta start a bike gang now its the right thing to do

• 3 weeks later...

new Piston on the way from USA . . . you can really buy anything on EBAY for these things!

Seems to have spark so thats a good start.

Spent few hours trying to get the throtle back together but cant quite work out how it used to go so might get bike shop to have a look at it.

They guys down at the bike shop by basin ride one of these and took it around the SI. He said something about getting a 80cc head and piston and it being a direct bolt on job. will try get going as it for now

Re: that throttle, there's a little slide the fits into the handle that gets pushed along, but I think it needs a spring in the handle bar or a stopper so that it stops and doesn't fall off. There's also this weird plastic spacer that rocks in too. I could remember how to put to together if I had a look at it with all the pieces. Let me know if bike shop guy can't help.

• 3 months later...