Seedy Al

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Chai guiz,

KK, will be taking it pretty much from wheel alignment to cert. Hah. Shouldnt be an issue.

Do you know of any slammed car friendly wheel alignment places in wellington? Meaning somwhere that knows what they are doing. As this will need a tad more than just a wheel alignment. Has adjustable everything and i have no idea what i'm doing. All i do is wind spring pearchers right down, stand back and go daaaaaaaang!

I have no idea about caster, camber, and various other adjustments these shiney bits provide.

• Like 1

I do heartily recommend Bridgestone in Miramar for good honest work. Steve is pretty clued up about most things. Only thing would be if his machines can handle cars as low as yours as most machines would struggle with no clear line of sight between sensors.

I would give him a call and see what vibe he gives you. He did my Commy and it came back feeling beautiful mate.

But something in my mind tells me be may be more of an "adjust to specs" kinda guy with a bit of flair for going a bit further rather than "here's a car now make it handle like a rocket sled on rails" spec.

Alternatively ask Kevin Bovey who he would use for his race car.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
19 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Polishing those will be a bitch no? Machine marks etc will take aaaages I would have thought to get out. Keep them haggard 

Its got that worm spec corrosion under the clear. 
Did a bit with some 400. Didn't take too long. So yeah, will regret after i've done one no doubt.

Ps I will update the broken pictures in the build thread from when I owned this sometime soon. 

Glad you actually got some shit done on this over the weekend.   

I lol'd when you told me you were going to start doing the exhaust on this last weekend,  given the conversation we had last week about getting the Trump legal again.

Also did you miss out on that other set of mk3s,? I have been meaning to ask.