d.p.n.s's zephyer discussion

Beaver

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im a wee bit pissed about it mate but these things happen for a reason.

i know if i wanted it back dave would have sold it back to me but i dont have that sort of money.

the zephyr was cheap and its something new and to be honest mate im pretty excited myself.

cheers

im 100% sure i want a v8 and i would love another 351 windsor but down the line once its all done might lookin to turbo or supercharger but for now v8,c4 with coloum shifter if i can find a mk2 auto set up somewhere and shorted falcon lsd.

cheers

I like zeph lots

But I am going to say... your esky was the car on OS which I was hanging out to see finished more than any other. Please make sure you insist the new owner keeps the OS site updated somehow!!

":3vsbij5f]sweet project dan, also good to hear you are staying put... when i saw your sig about not having a project i was thinking i might have to sell you a cortina :D

to be honest mate i did think about hitting you up for the yellow mk2 lo

l

Def go a clevo. Clevo's have a better head design. Also getting the spark plugs out in a zeph engine bay would be a misson.

will see what i can get my hands on when i have the cash for the motor mate

at the moment ive got lots off body work to keep me going

I like zeph lots

But I am going to say... your esky was the car on OS which I was hanging out to see finished more than any other. Please make sure you insist the new owner keeps the OS site updated somehow!!

the now owner is a o/s member and im pretty sure he will do it some justis mate.