Seedy Al's cressida wagon of wagoneering

Seedy Al

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I only saw it on trade me on the 29th, and the only reason I found it was becasue I was jumping on trade me to find the phone number for the yellow Hillman Hunter wag thats in carterton haha.

Saw this come up, phoned guy, asked questions, and setup a deposit on the same day. pretty happy for a sigh unseen car. Has been resprayed and all sorts.

yellow Hillman Hunter wag thats in carterton

if thats still around in a few months (ie when i have space and actually somewhere to live in wellington) im so buying it and it will so so rad for wagnats 2012. i promise.

totally holding you to that ^^

meanwhile, al cant wait to see this - or any of your wagon harem - at vag hill

not to sure.

the guy said the radio didnt work,

Then I got home and turned it on and the only issue was a speaker is poked. Even the electirc ariel works a treat. But I dont know if I have any tapes to try, but will do. Love the fact you can Pretty much Karokie while driving if it does work

I remember this thing being for sale about 4 years ago by some old guy in the middle of the Island somewhere..it was brought in from Australia (hence the 2.8 5M). I remember the guy saying it had leather seats? or are they just covers>?

Smellan, I got heaps of cassettes in my cassette album on the suitcase shelf, should try debut it with abba. Or might have dire straights.

Cant wait to see it in the flesh at nats, loving the rack. Should chuck the 202 in the back just incase the M poops itself.