Orions rx7 of omg

rot808

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

churs boes :D

in typical fashion there's already been dramas with teh car, while getting it onto a transporter to be taken from point of sale to the wharf the front suspension somehow got out of whack, so the driver's front wheel is now 20mm rearward of where it's supposed to be.

Probably a bent lower arm or something, but still bloody frustrating! (and no one to attribute culpability to, you gotta love blameless japanese society at times)

would loves to haves it complied by summer, but we'll ahve to see how my other projects go first.

don't laugh your sister may be inside :wink:

^^ was hoping to buy these 15" SSR Mk IIIs, but as I expected the bidding snowballed before auction end, and they ended up selling way out of my price range.

hotrodken-img600x450-1220245406xvqpyz28064.jpg

so I'll just be trawling YAJ for a while hoping another set pops up, or perhaps settle for one of the alternative styles I had in mind.

no big rush!

Probably, but I have fuckall money left over for rims now, and Mk IIIs go for uber crazy money.

not too fussed, if these end up looking fugly as then I might just roll the watties, or ewings... or my brother's FWD offset 14x6 Cheviot turbofins 4lulz

Some dick designer thought that making the RX-7 FWD offset was a grand idea.