My latest POS BMX

lowlancer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

re: stem, tried smacking with my hammer a bit, tried using different one, got a case of the cbf's so left it.

edit: went and perved at stem. Isn't bent, as far as I can tell. There's a sweet weld running to the underside, so it's meant to be like that. Also changed forks round, did some solid work of losing the washer to the long-ass bolt that holds it all in place so spins like a mad cunt atm.

So what the fuck, this is a Morrison? Sweet

Anyway, progress. Little, basically. Due to making certain assumptions about how this thing is braked, without having even looked at it in a week, and not having it with me, I ended up buying some rear brakes. Appears this only ever rolled front? Bought from a pal's shop so gonna drag it in there and swap some stz/pay him to do it all.

Also bought wrong thread sized pedals twice :lol:

Mean I had a green one of these and a red one back when I was into bikes in a bigger way than I am into cars now (used to have like 10 at a time)

both of mine had sweet freewheeling hubs. yellow plastic rims but normal spokes.

chur

Green one was epic as. I got in trouble with the principal at primary school for doing a sweet jump off the 10+ stairs next to the staffroom one morning while they were having a staff meeting.

Also it failed the 'bike wof' when we had to do bike training shit with the community constable when I was standard three coz it had no brakes and was way too dirty.

Yeah I had an epic n00b moment and got 9/16 AGAIN. Fuck I was wild at myself

Better get this shit heap sorted this week as I'm moving

Who the fuck does massive helmets?

Mean cam, this thing is mechanically (or will be) surprisingly sound. For a week until I leave it outside an a dog pisses on it