Seedy Al's Brown Crown

Goat

sweet man, he's guna go to the lock up and check tomorrow but he's 95% sure its all there, however he doesnt know if the water pump pulley is still there so wil let u know on that, and $100 is sweet, will sus payment when its confirmed that its all there?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

waylowKP

Can you also ask if he happens to have a coil/ ignitor for a 2j? I refit the dissy etc today, and it suddenly dawned on me, I dont have a damn coil.

Making life super annoying realising all these bits and pieces I dont have haha

And yeah, I think giving it to my Lovely Cupcake might be easier, but whatever

Thanks babe :)

Funny how the wheels got you excited so you mounted them lol.

Seriously, this things comin along nicely. Those wheels should polish up all good on the lips and think they are satin centers so might take well to being painted? Are those black steelies in background another option?

I enjoy the look of the satin centers, but yeah, the lips could do with a polish

I have been trying different wheels taht have been lying round the house.

I ultmitly would like to go D slots or similar. had some 10.5s on the back, but they were like and inch to wide maybe.

But at its current hight, anything smaller might look silly.

Those black wheels are even to wide for lee's falcon, as we found out on a road trip when the brand new tyre blew out the side wall.

Had a scare for a little bit on the weekend, grabbed the radiator i thought was for the crown, went to bolt it in, hell, this is no where near right. think it was for a ford of some sort. Anyway, freaked out trying to think what i had done with the damn croan one, thinking I had scrapped it or put it in a car I had sold or something. then I had a think, and vegauly remembered leaving it out side at some point. Peeked down the side of the shed and Boom, there it was. A single upwards fist punch followed, and then it was bolted back in.

I hate that shit, thats exactly what I did when it came to putting my "RX5" diff in.. the only problem was it was from a crown and the rx diff was never down the side of my house, but in a toyota carib wreck on a mates farm in loburn that his parents sold 10 years ago.. *fuck