Seedy Al's Brown Crown

Goat

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate I helped a guy with a 83 ms117v source mint tail lights, have suggested he gives the old ones to you, are a bit rough but I think only the right one has a broken lens... All the outer plastic chrome is broken, you want?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet as I'll pm you; also I have a mate who bought the black manual ms110 for parts and manualising his ms112; he needs to change his ms112 from a footbrake to a handbrake; you've done this right? What's involved?

Does the ms112 have a bench seat or bucket seats? 

All I really know is, it was a cunt. I had to chop the section of floor out of the vehicle that had a hand break  as that was all blanked off from factory, and then cut and weld that section of floor back in the other one.  However you can probably get away with cutting out the floor bits to mount it only as it is all marked out. Just doesn't have the captive nuts and support braces under the steel. 

Yeah converting to foot brake is easy. Make a plate that bolts over the original hole. The foot brake bolts up into factory holes in the firewall etc. And there is already a rubber bung that you remove for cable to exist out. There will even be a piece of loom you pull down that plugs into the foot brake setup for the dash light. 

• Like 1