Davidian's LAzDA 2121 project

davidian

well, i know the year of manufacture doesn't really suit the oldschool thing, but it is still a "mk1" and the design/origin is some 32 years old so i decided to stick it in here anyways.

started with this:

1000227d.jpg *** 1000391vf.jpg

#

very much liked what chris did with his wagon and also the crazy NSW boys with the bagged v8 niva so, soon i couldn't keep my hands off it so I started with a quick chopski to set it off:

chop1p.jpg

discussion:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20904&hilit=2121

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

ok she's been sitting for eons.

brakes are all blead with new fluid. clutch slave hasnt got the full motion so i'm taking it off this weekend to replace the top hose (reservoir to master) and blow out the metal line from master to slave, then re-bleed and look at starting her up.

If anyone here is keen, Im willing to look at offers. May wof it if anyone's keen she can get moving. Also have 2 or so spare engines in bits, spare box, bullbars and various shit to go with.

• 4 months later...

been umming and ahring about this for ages.

was going to sell for peanuts but will be moving to bigger better premises soon so I will go trough with the re-paint and will pull apart the spare engines i have to select the best one.

at the moment starting with this sketch but the decals are likely to change

20112v1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...