Runamucks - VG Valiant Sedan of Lawn Ornament & Rust

CUL8R

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna wind this thing off the dial. That's all ive wanted since back when I bought it in 95. 

There's nothing like the way a val from before april 1971 rides once you exceed 95 mph. The air speed under them reduces the front heavy thang, and you get a nice smooth ride. 

Speaking to Neal today, I asked him what he thought market value for it would be when finished. (And all the fucking rust I've allowed to take hold was fixed too) 

He asked me what I thought. I gave him my figure. His was much higher. So at some time it will get fixed properly. As the proceeds fro this will get funneled into my other valiant one day......

9 hours ago, k-trips said:

Polish those Tridents Bartholemew

I actually started doing one yesterday. Neal and Co told me that wasn't fitting my  fuel pump.  The bit I did came up nice though. Tridens  in early Val pattern (any mags actually) are bloody hard to find. I bought an dntire ap6 regal (which I later dailied) just to get those reyums)

After Neal's pep talk (reality check of what he reckoned it's worth in today's market after I finish it/undo all the neglect and mistreatment I've given it) I decided today that I'm going to invest every penny from the soon to be sold E34 in finishing it. 

And I saw the father in law today. He's just got a new motor for his sewing machine. So he's going to finish my seats for me. (He still has another two weeks off)

• Like 2

On 1/6/2017 at 7:56 PM, RUNAMUCK said:

After Neal's pep talk (reality check of what he reckoned it's worth in today's market after I finish it/undo all the neglect and mistreatment I've given it) I decided today that I'm going to invest every penny from the soon to be sold E34 in finishing it. 

And I saw the father in law today. He's just got a new motor for his sewing machine. So he's going to finish my seats for me. (He still has another two weeks off)

What's this E34 you speak of?

he wants top dollar for the e34 it has self cleaning interior:shock:. 

I offered him pitty pups, codys and multiple flat peak caps with custom old English embroidery on them and he refused. 

I thought it was a generous offer. 

blardy people thinking their shit is worth more than market offers. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hellnback said:

What's this E34 you speak of?

Funny you should ask.

it's an NZ new factory manual E34.  Pimp spec red leather interior.  

It's only a little bit of reassembly away from going for a wof, and getting a for sale sign. (Took out the seats to make the leather lush again)

There's a story to go with it. But I was planning to offer that up when I actually put it up for sale. 

• 3 months later...