z18200s 1973 datsun 1200 sedan

AndyGal

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it a 73 or a 79 lol. threads are different.

fuck this is a sweet lil car. looks good now with more low in the front. bet it goes alright with the z18 in it too. Its good to see a few more 1200's on the street done to a decent standard. cha chur

@ Dave, its in chch too, so you might just be able to drool over it in person one day :lol:

Dont know if Dead cars took any of his collection with him, but he did have a s110 silvia & 910 pillarless both with z18et in them.. I know of longblock too, although cant remeber whether its turbo or not, its in dry storage though.. Incase you ever need parts that is/never have enough parts :lol:

Looks heaps better on those mags too

Howd you go about making up the front lip? Should get some bigger pics up of making that and the whole car!

And seriously, I want your numberplate. If you ever get p-plates tell them the old ones were stolen... and give to me.

The sss wheels are long gone! A toyota mate of mine wanted the plates for his corona also haha. They are mint condition black plates and you gx is also related to dattos so im keen to keep them. Would only swap them for a filthy pplate like U16yet or something similar haha

The sss wheels are long gone! A toyota mate of mine wanted the plates for his corona also haha. They are mint condition black plates and you gx is also related to dattos so im keen to keep them. Would only swap them for a filthy pplate like U16yet or something similar haha

i can tell you now that plate aint going anywhere, ever :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...