Simon's 1983 ST140 Corona coupe.

Simon

Flipped looks like it will work bro :P , just need to do a bit of rolling / flaring.

I have 4 195/50/15's in the back of the R31, you can use them for test fitment and can keep them if you keep rims flipped. 2 are safe and 2 are average (But all better then RR on the AW atm).

Did you drive past my work and rev your shit today? Saw something black with silver rims blapping and ran outside but couldn't tell...

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flipped looks like it will work bro :P , just need to do a bit of rolling / flaring.

I have 4 195/50/15's in the back of the R31, you can use them for test fitment and can keep them if you keep rims flipped. 2 are safe and 2 are average (But all better then RR on the AW atm).

Did you drive past my work and rev your shit today? Saw something black with silver rims blapping and ran outside but couldn't tell...

Oh yep keen.

I dont mind doing more than average guard work cos the thing needs rust taking out and ill spray some white paint round anyway.

Ha na wasnt me. Will hit limiter for you next time though.

Ill give father the car details and hopefully get a clutch kit to put in it this week.

Also need to borrow your spring compressors, and to give your stuff back / pick mine up.

• 2 weeks later...
p-shop some equip 03's onto it? or some ssr mk4's

or for lols, te37 time attacks

Or g-zeros :lol:

Would love ssr mk2 or 3 dont know about equip o3.

Will play p-shopp again tomorrow after iv put the clutch in, done rear brake shoes and rust for wof.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a picture of this car from when I was up in Palmy last year for swap-meat. Was fanging about in Richy's Trumpenstein during the day, spied it, parked up and took a photagonal. Probably before your ownership? Also, space the front guard out to fit new reyum may well look choice. Do it.