Simon

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah. I'm lost too.

Um.

I should probably do this in the project thread on the start of a new page.

Haven't really been typing out details because pretty sure no one reads them.

Will do it tomorrow as it is bed time. Back at work tomorrow at 7am ftl.

Chris said yesterday that he was lost with everything that is going on here haha.

3 cars in one thread will do that I guess combined with me not actually explaning anything properly because I thought no one read it.

lololololololol this is my most follow thread on oldschool haha, shits sweet, up there with zeb. so i read it atleast

To do both.

What's confusing?

The uz has a much bigger flywheel and in tern a way bigger bell housing.

Also I need to move the motor back a bit to fit the sump in the space between cross member and sway bar. And the mounts will line up perfectly.

I need / want more space for exhausts and bell housing. I also want to be able to drag the motor out with the box still attached.

It's piece of piss to do, I just can't be bothered this week. Get home from work after doing it all day and just want to not be standing up lol.

welcome to the (real?) world ahaha. (joking)
try 12hr days, I'm fucked after that, (and still on OS at 12.30 :D silly?)

not too confusing,
-2 coupes,
-no more 3SGTE pipe dreams
-1 vshape 8 cylinder toyota engine coded one-you-zee
-1 (or 2?) mighty 1S'ssss one out of action/making way for 1U
-Bags
-Big plans
-track car intentions (for new-ist addition/rougher of the two?)
-a 3rd kooo-pay on the way?

okay maybe a little confusing for one build thread...

Weekend progress FTW then is it?

You sit down all day and chuck stuff out the window hahah (joking), you also work for yourself soo...

Yep want to get a trans tunnel made this weekend. Won't be pretty as I don't have any clean sheet metal to fold up but my caring dial is set to medium low on race coupe.

You sit down all day and chuck stuff out the window hahah (joking), you also work for yourself soo...

Yep want to get a trans tunnel made this weekend. Won't be pretty as I don't have any clean sheet metal to fold up but my caring dial is set to medium low on race coupe.

who cares just do it, make the first one look pretty, make the race one look rough

Haha that's the plan. Probably going to strip good one down to shell and sand blast the shit out of it in all the correct places then paint strip the other correct places.

Put a mint paint job over 30 year old paint before and would not trade again.

Heading out to shed now to strip more sound deadening out.

Oh not doing it for weight. Just doing it so I can weld round the trans tunnel.

I don't have patience to strip sound deadening off the whole car. Screw that. You only save like 7-10 kg.

I think gutting the interior will be enough.

lewl you suck at answering questions simon..

good cuwp; 1uz, w58, bags, IRS lush cruiser and road legal

just-fixed-a-fwuckload-of-rust-cuwp; 1uz, w58, racecar

rusty-piece-of-fuckin-shit-i-just-dragged-all-the-way-from-whakatane; strip IRS, pillage w58 + driveshaft, gizz glass etc and then scrap the rusty piece of crap

i swear after following that thing on the trailer all the way from whakatane i need some more tetnus shots! no shit the starlet window wouldn't wind all the way up and every time it went over a bump piles of rust would fall off, come in the window and make their way into my eye.. i would say it lost a good 10-20kg of rust during the trip!

• 2 months later...