sexingminors hiace

rot808

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Bad. Saw you on Sunday turning onto Forest Hill Rd off tristram, I was in GX71 with mismatched wheels/you probably didn't notice or remember.

Van was way rad-er than the homo erotic cars that populate the Shore.

Na i remember, was thinking, wonder if hes on OS :lol: You were being followed by an AE of some descritpion,

Yeah shore sucks for cars, although there are some pretty mean oldschool cars scattered amongst all the euros on chromes and drift cars.

did you get ths thing v8'd in the end, then?

Nah, lost job, no money and rover took up more space than initially thought. Its got a hilux 18r now but should be coming out soon for better things :D

Was going to say i dont like the sticker on the rear window as its a blatant ripoff of the lada (i fuckin love the lada!!) then figured out you owned the lada aswell :oops:

Please carry on with awesome van, though it would be cooler with Hotwires 8)

I forgive you, yeah poor lada i really should ressurect it, next year hopefully.

If i could find 14(15) x 8 hotwires that have the same offset as my steels and only cost me $70 like the steels did i would run hotwires for sure. :D

Not tanged hiace unless you have a 20bpp, in which case tang away 8) tanged lada for sure, enough of this dirty v8 caveman speak :lol: !!

Im actually surprised tang isnt a censored word on this forum, non piston power seem to be largly frowned upon :doubt:

(better take my flatpeak off before they suspect im not really one of them :badgrin: p.s modgies rule!)

Not tanged hiace unless you have a 20bpp, in which case tang away 8) tanged lada for sure, enough of this dirty v8 caveman speak :lol: !!

Im actually surprised tang isnt a censored word on this forum, non piston power seem to be largly frowned upon :doubt:

(better take my flatpeak off before they suspect im not really one of them :badgrin: p.s modgies rule!)

If i wasnt building this to be a relatively reliable car to use next year it would have a 13bt in it now! but seen itll be my only street car that wont be happening :cry:

The lada on the other hand (providing budget allows) :wink::badgrin::wink::badgrin::wink::badgrin:

• 3 months later...
hey there's a 18r hiace camper at mangare pickapart with a side door you could use for your gullwing project

Am going there tomorro now!! haha

Level7 got your bits yet? Could grab them if ya want.

Dude i'm walking out the door "runing" heading to pickapart now!

Work clients can wait! haha.

hey there's a 18r hiace camper at mangare pickapart with a side door you could use for your gullwing project

Am going there tomorro now!! haha

Level7 got your bits yet? Could grab them if ya want.

Dude i'm walking out the door "runing" heading to pickapart now!

Work clients can wait! haha.

Haha true,

Not gonna make it there today. will go have a raid this weekend with old mans truck.

Realised i have no way of getting the door home today. no rope to tie it to roof either haha.