sexingminors hiace

rot808

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...

Hey bud,  Any updates on your van? I just picked one up. It's been chilling in a driveway since 2008. Going a similar route as yours. The motor is shot so looking for a easy conversion or find another 18r to slap in it

Lol, no doubt Chris will tell you that converting this wasn't easy based on all the intake fab stuff.  I did the same conversation using a factory twin carb motor. That was actually a piece of piss, just had to do very minor notch in the chassis rail around the distributor area. So fucking keen on another one of these vans. Trying to convince the lady that buying a pop top camper version is a good idea.  Keen to see pics of yours! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I slapped a reply up a little while ago! I can't see it so i'll try again. KEEN as to see how it is or any more progress! Picked one up on the cheap recently and this is the best thread I've seen on the net for it.. plus exactly the same way I want to go! Reliable, low and a few skids haha

You did put a post up, but it was in the wrong section (the project build up forum is reserved for un-cluttered build progress, and the project discussion forum is where you discuss the project). Your post was moved to the discussion thread here - 

Yeah, I found the current owner whilst browsing Facebook a while back and have had a few yarns.

He got it off the guy I sold it too.

Doing my time again, Would not bother with the injection. Not enough room unless I had the budget for more intense fab work, but then I would likely chose a better motor altogether.

• Like 2