Steelies

hey yo's,

heres my daily driver, 81 kp60 4dr.

DSCF0649-1.jpg

DSCF0650-1.jpg

took it for a wof today and it needs:

- some rust fixed- easy.

- wheel bearing adjust - easy

- 4x new shocks.... i dont know where to find any wof'able starlet shocks right now and would rather just have new ones anyway, so is it worth lowering it (has to be done at some point of course) now and going straight to short shocks etc.

basically im just keen to see if any of you OSers out there have any parts for sale that could help me out, for either getting a wof now or lowering.. i have no idea about part compatibility between these and other things but i'm sure some of you know what the deal is! any help would be much chur!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey boe, wondered when you were going to do a project thread.

I have some near new kyb rears that I took out of my starlet when I bought shorter ones. If you dont choose to lower it straight away let me know an you can have them for cheap.

Get a rear bumper on there!

I've got a good pair of stock rear shocks (low km) you're welcome to have for nothing if you want, flick me address details and I'll send em down.

They're just taking up space in the shed.

KP's ftw, basically. I have some glass for a 4 door you can have too if you want.

2k 4spd jeah

haha i love it how everyone appears to hate the bumberlessness! burn on you all! didnt have a rear when i got it, looks like it got backed into a pole.

yep that was me in petone yesterday.. buying yuck sweet sour pork

cheers about the shocks guys, will PM later inthe day..

i like bumperless look but i HIGHLY recommend putting them back on

crashed into my mates starlet a few years back :( he had no bumpers so i hit straight on to his chassis rails

absolutely fucked his car the stress caused the seat brackets to break and fall through the floor really wrote it off, better to bend an ugly bumper than your whole car

and remember its not about how good a driver you are, its about how useless a driver the person in front/behind is :S

• 9 months later...