Zeb's MkII

Brock-Lee

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one the same as that around the corner from my place, am trying to convince the old guy selling it to me is a good idea

Fucken lol, did you roll up in you RX60 with cut springs when you asked? :P;)

haha na I was in my father in laws Maxima, he probably would have shot me if I had rolled up in the RX60

I can't tell from the pic. Is it the gay NZ new cressida kind of shape or the mean as jap chaser/cresta kind of shape? You should put in a 1g-fe from an alteza into it, put 6 throttles on it, cut the springs and roll some crazy ass 14x10 jap wheels on it with hacked up guards. Oldschool.co.nz - wrecking awesome original old shit is what we do :D and proud.

Nah it's not gay NZ built one, I wouldn't bother with one. Am buying this a lot because it's the best I've ever seen. Not a hardtop either. I don't like most 61 hardtops (not a true hardtop anyway) cos they're ugly as, bar of course Chaser hardtop and the facelift Mark II HT (eagle etc). This is like Mr Dori's old one yeh, so yay.

GX61mk2a.jpg

etc

Getting it on Monday likely still. Old dude came into my work last night and gave update on progress and stuff, "it's getting a wof" me "no way". Also put 6 months rego on. He = loves the car. Can't wait!

Yeh what you got? Ideally I'll end up with 14x8.5"/9.5" Mk IIIs. Nothing would suit it better imo. Maybe Enkei Focuses of same size. Because I know for a fact that I'll have no money for at least a few months (saving) will probably end up sitting on it pretty standard for that time, I don't mind though as it's a beautiful car in that respect, luxy as. The dream is for it to end up just like that silver one above^. Best part about it though it's so original (120,000ks) and rust-free no work needs to be done bar say coil-overs / no sus + sweet wheels and tyres. Nothing more.

Course one day 1G-GE or Altezza 1G-FE plus manual would be sweet. One day.

Is it the 15"s he's still got? Sold the 14"s eh? And how wide are they again? Pretty decent aye? Aye? Aye fag?

Also the car failed it's first wof in 19 years, cereal. Brake cylinder seal plus then they noticed the front pads would need replacing in near future so they did that too. Plus damn the guy can ramble on the phone. Haha gc, gc.

Big post so I'll do this:

-cheers Zeb

Silly old man's put Crown hubcaps on it. Also, has it got an air ioniser in the parcel tray? Mean.
Lol yeh it does, am yet to discover if it does anything other than make a wee noise. And nah they're Mark II hub caps, Crown logo is it little different.
Put the Advan's off the R31 on it. Polish the crap outta them.
Could, they'll probably stay on the Skyline though, at least for a while.
Hey, Grandpa Zeb. Can I go for a ride in your car?
No.
Please tell me it's still got plastic coverings on the door panels and seats.
Has seat covers but nah I'd say they're long gone.

Also lol:

The WOF expires in 6 months (8th March 2009). Last inspection was successful on 22nd August 2008.
I've got a wof for more than 6 months heh, stupid garage.