Seedy Owl's HIace of brown

KKtrips

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not a big story about the wheels, just when they have been on and off on trade me, and each time they go on they are like more and more up in price, But for what I paid, they are mint

and they do make the Van

AND WHY WOULD I PAINT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if its back to brown and silver

Allan

As per my other post that got locked cause I'm somewhat blind and tired and didn't see this......

=====================================================================

Lookin good man. Pity I never got round to putting mags on mine. Always wanted too.

I had one of these, but mine was petrol. Few things to watch out for - they're god awful for rust in the front roof, rot out the slides etc, above the boot lid and mind way down the A pillars. Rear sunroof drive always breaks - suggest not using - cause you won't get it closed if it breaks in the open position as it's worm drive on both sides, not cable or anything. Dashboards are a pain in the ass, always causing problems with losing illumination, I have a spare one here with 117k on the clock if you need one. The diesels in these hate getting hot - intercooling is a good idea. Other thing to watch out for, in the back right hand side, about where its been crunched there's a computer. These leak all over the computer - cost me $600 last time

And judging by the pics it's had a new bumper. Limiteds had reverse sonar in the rear bumper. On the centre console to the right of the stereo there is possibly a sw with an orange spot - thats what that is.

Good luck. Let me know if you need any help with it, between me and my old man, we've had 2x super custom and a limited, across about 12 years of ownership - you pick up thin